Exchange

How to Watch 4:3 aspect ratio Anime in 16:9 aspect ratio

 How to Watch 4:3 aspect ratio Anime in 16:9 aspect ratio

In this post, I am going to show you how to watch 4:3 aspect ratio anime in the 16:9 aspect ratio. So let's begin


In the last post, I recommend to you that watch anime like naruto first but a lot of you guys think that how to watch them in fullscreen, So I was searching a way to watch 4:3 aspect ratio anime to 16:9 online. then I found 1 site.

On this site, they are given a chrome extension. After installing that chrome extension. I went to sites that they told to work on. But that chrome extension did not work. So do not go to this site and install that chrome extension It's useless. 
    So my suggestion to you that first download anime that you want to watch. If you do not know how or where to download anime so read my post - Best site to Download all anime episodes at once
Then install the VLC Media player on your pc If you are using mobile then use MX Player. After downloading anime open it in VLC Media Player 


After open go to video > Aspect ratio > choose 16:9.


Double click on the screen to make it fullscreen.



and If you have a mobile open anime video in MX player then you will be having the option of fullscreen click on that and adjust it 






Share this post with your friends, Follow me on Facebook page to get a notification when I upload a post  and comment down below that this post was helpful for you or not 


Post a Comment

0 Comments